Monday, May 3, 2010

My new postcards are here! My new postcards are here!!!


Ha! I can't resist stealing that line from "The Jerk", but it's exactly how I felt when I saw the package on my deck this morning.

So here they are! Since I didn't know how they would turn out, I only ordered 5 different kinds. I tried to pick ones that would capture the different styles of my work, but it's not an easy decision to make! Now I wish I had all the others, because they look so cool.

I'm really loving these guys! The quality is excellent. I can't believe how perfect the colors are, and the image is so crisp. I know it's hard to see from the photo, but they really are great quality.

I ordered them from Vistaprints in case anyone needs to order some of their own. They were highly recommended by other artists, and I'm glad I listened! Also they have fabulous sales. The only bummer is, the lowest quantity is 100. Which is another reason I only ordered 5 different images. I now have 500 postcards to get rid of!

Which brings me to my next topic. I will be selling them for a dollar apiece or you can buy the set of 5 for 4 dollars. The cards measure about 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 and the back has a greyed out image of my Dreamy collage, plus lines to write the recipients address on, and a little stamp box. Keep the card for yourself or send it to others! It really is a win win situation no?

If these end up selling, I'll definitely start adding more images to the bunch. And until I get them on the website, and in my Etsy store, if anyone is really interested in buying them right this minute, just email me and we will work something out.

4 comments:

SOiNTOiT said...

They are GorGEOUS!!! I share your enthusiasm. Beautiful pieces of art. Pam

Jacqueline said...

Dear Michele, your new postacrds are gorgeous! So excited for you as well! These are such a wonderful way to collect your beautiful art...and i would keep them for myself for wall art! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

jacqueline
http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

Pam Tucker said...

Michele, I LOVE your postcards! They turned out just gorgeous.

House of Hullabaloo said...

I love them! I want a set! I'll email you!