Monday, February 28, 2011

Osgod the Owl, and new work coming up

Well here's yet another post and a painting!!  This has to be a record for me.  :)

This guy is Osgood the Owl and of course he is available in Etsy should have a strong desire to purchase him.   Just click the word Etsy and it will take you straight there. 

He is made with acrylic paint, glitter and pretty yellow flowers on another 6in x 6in canvas.  He's the last of the small canvases that are done for now.  I am working on another cat in that size, since you all like kitty's so much, which of course I don't blame you since I have four of them running around the house myself.  :)

Today I will hopefully spend some time painting.  That is if I can get off the darn computer.  I have a pig, a cat, and Easter Bunny in the works right now, and I hope hope HOPE to get at least one done by the end of the day. 

Keep your fingers crossed for me, that I will stay off the computer and stop shopping on Etsy! 


No comments: