Friday, February 25, 2011

Meet Fang Jr!!

Oh my gosh, is it possible that I am blogging 3 days in a row??  I guess that's what happens when I have a bunch of new paintings to list.  :)

I wanted you guys to meet Fang Jr.  He is much smaller than the original, only 6in x 6in on canvas.  I decided to redo him because he's such a popular piece.  Most everyone seems to like him, so I decided to do a small and cheaper version for those who may want an original but couldn't afford the original original.  Does that make sense?

Well that was fast, he sold already!  I guess I won't go into my whole Etsy speech now.  :)

Have a great Friday everyone! And Keep warm!







2 comments:

Ophelia said...

Really beautiful! The colors are just amazing! Congrats on the sale!

Michele said...

Thank you Ophelia!