Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A brief update, whale wip, and new things ahead...

Well I thought it might be time for an update!

Lots of happenings going on behind the scenes here.  Some very exciting stuff,  which I will definitely tell you when plans are more solidified. 

For now, I have this Whale WIP to show.  It's what I'm working on lately.  It's a little bit further along than you see here, since I worked on it yesterday, and I definitely hope to do more to it today.  Maybe even finish it if I'm ambitious enough!

I just haven't been doing much in the studio lately.  Everyday I'm off on a hike, motorcycle ride, and/or playing in the creek, so it's been really hard to focus on art, with all this summer weather happening.  I'm also obsessed with traveling right now, and really wish I could do a mini vacation, I want to go to Oregon so bad!!!  But unfortunately I don't see that happening this summer.  So in the meantime, I'll make use of all our lovely resources we have in our mountains.  Other people vacation here, so I can too!

Oh yeah! My new website should be making it's appearance later this week.  I just have to figure out how the heck I transfer my domain name.  Hopefully it wont be too hard.  I think I'll be keeping this blog for now.  I'm still liking it better, but eventually I will have to make the switch over to the website I suspect just so everything is more cohesive.  Time will tell.

Also as some of you may know I got some new postcards in!  2 more designs are on their way, which is why I am waiting before posting them on Etsy. That will make a total of 11 designs now!  I want to offer them all as a group, or in packs of five. 

And of course, I'm still selling my art for UNICEF on Ebay so if you are interested in owning an original collage or my Ellie the Elephant print please hop over.  All the profit will go to UNICEF which is a terribly worthy cause. 

That's it for now folks, I'll have some exciting news to post later this week hopefully!!

2 comments:

Jo said...

Eeeee exciting stuff!!! Websites, sneaky peaks at new creations, postcards, mystery announcements..... wonderful!!!
Still think your yearnings to enjoy all that the Summer has to offer are meant to be followed and indulged to the full while it lasts - its clearly feeding your soul abundantly.
Huge hugs, my dear friend
xxx

Rebecca Anthony said...

Sounds to me like you're on a roll my friend!! Keep it going, I can't wait to see your website!