Saturday, April 24, 2010

Goodbye Pretty in Pink!


I sold this one today!

It's been quite a week! Besides the fact that some artwork is selling, I'm very excited that I am able to create art that other people resonate with. It makes me feel good, that others appreciate the piece as much as I do. And maybe even more! :)

In other news, I spent this weekend doing some marketing for myself, and managed to waste a ton of time researching places to get postcards. It took several hours, but I finally got it done, and now I eagerly await those 14 days it will take to get them!

Once I have them in my hot little hands, I can sell some online for those who may want some artwork, but can't afford an original.

I'm also looking into making greeting cards, and if all goes well finally some real art prints! The fact that I probably need to buy a fancy printer is holding up the whole process, but I'm hoping I'm getting closer to resolving this issue. When all that is done, I will for sure offer them for sale on the website!

3 comments:

Paula Phillips said...

Awesome news Michele! I love the piece you sold. :)
Can't wait to see the new postcards, did you get multiple designs?
Much Love,
P

Ophelia said...

Wow! What an amazing piece. Congrats on your sale!

Pam Tucker said...

You are definitely on a roll, Michele! Congratulations on the sold pieces! What an awesome feeling that must be. I'm very excited for you! Bravo!! Looking forward to seeing the post cards. :)