Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Oh give me a home....

I saw this little questionnaire online somewhere and thought it would be fun to post my answers. Of course if anyone reads this blog feel free to comment with your own answers. But for now here's what I have to say....


1.Which room in your home best represents your personality?

My office/den. I designed it exactly the way I wanted it. It has shelves for all my books (as close to a library as I can get right now) and is painted hot pink and bright orange, with matching curtains, and a nice window seat. My desk is set up against the window that overlooks the trees and creek outside. Not a house in sight just nature. Very cheerful.


2.What are your neighbors like?

Not really sure as they are scary and don't talk. The woman seems nice/normal enough as I see her out in the garden a lot, but the man spends all his time holed up in a little room under the house. I suppose it's supposed to be the mountain house equivalent of a garage. And yes these are the garbage people..

3.What style of home decor suits your taste most(eg.country,modern,ect.)?

Ummm...our house doesn't have a style that you can name. At best it's adventurous/artistic and eclectic. Let's just say it's a cross between Disneyland, Tim Burton, and Alice in Wonderland. One of these days I'll have to post a picture.


4.If money were no object what 3 impractical features would you want your home to include?

A movie theater, a hot tub in a redwood circle with a deck that leads up to the master bath which would include a glass shower (actually this is something we are going to do someday), and an ice cream shop or library can't decide which.

5.What's your least favourite household chore to do?

Hands down, cleaning the bathrooms. Specifically the tub/shower and toilet. Ick!!

No comments: