Monday, September 14, 2009

Sassy!


Oh my goodness, I've got so many collages to show you all, that I can't seem to keep up. I've done five more in the last couple days too which doesn't help matters.

Sassy I did so long ago, and I really like this one, though it started out a bit rough. I know you won't believe this, but the image is not by Itkupilli. Did I just hear a gasp?

Well as shocking as this may seem, it's actually by Lisa Kettell, and if you don't know about her yet, you have to check her stuff out. It is so much fun to look around her magical faerie world. Plus she has this awesome set of images on flickr to use for free in your artwork . I think you have to friend her first, but believe me when you see her art, you will want to.

Anyhoo, I'm off to go finish some more pieces, I'm totally on a roll right now. OH yeah and I just signed up for one of Monica Zuniga's classes over at her Hands and Heart Ning site. I'm super excited about this, she's another artist to check out if you don't know who she is yet.

Now, I'm off to paint!

2 comments:

Pam Tucker said...

Beautiful colors and another wonderful collage! If you haven't taken any of Monica's classes, you'll love them! She's an awesome talent.

Terri Kahrs said...

Love this piece and I Love Lisa's work (and her images) too! I just finished reading your Guru Camp post on your other blog - OMG! I sat here laughing out loud! There's NO WAY that I could be silent for a week either (hell . . . for that matter a DAY!) Hugs, Terri