Friday, May 16, 2008

Everything you wanted to know about me, but where afraid to ask


I know you all are dying to know more about me. Don't be shy. I know it's true.

Well, you are in luck. As it happens, I am one of my favorite, not to mention easiest subjects to talk about ... so, as a good gesture, I am going to post this here tag. Which is, as you may have guessed, all about ME.

Lest you mistake that I'm actually popular or something, I have to admit, I stole this tag off Lady Banana's site. But don't worry it's okay, she said I could. Honest.








1. Last movie you saw in a theater?

The Spiderwick Chronicals.

2. What book are you reading?

A walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson. Excellent read by the way. Recommended by another blogger after reading my backpacking post.

3. Favorite board game?

Trivial Pursuit. Cause I love useless facts and looking smart.

4. Favorite magazine?
I don't really read magazines, since I've discovered the internet. But one that I always read in the bathroom is Fine Cooking.

5. Favorite smells?

New tires, chocolate, baking, bacon.

6. Favorite sounds?

The flowing creek in my backyard, waterfalls, and rain.

7. Worst feeling in the world?

So far that I know of, vertigo, headaches, and cramps.

8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?

D'Artagnan (my cat) stop hitting me!

9. Favorite fast food place?

Depends on what I want. If it's a milkshake then Jack in the Box, Fries, McDonalds, Hamburger Carls Jr., Mexican Taco Bell.

10. Future child’s name?

Emily and Madison. Yes I will have girls. I insist on it.

11. Finish this statement. “If I had lot of money I’d….?

Travel, Buy another home closer to family and friends, and finish school.

12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?

Do my cats count?


13. Storms - cool or scary?

Can be very scary if wind is involved. And lightening. I live near too many trees.


14. Favorite drink?

Apple Juice, Orange Juice, Hot chocolate, and coke. What? I don't do well with favorites. I have lot of them. I also don't do well with decisions.


15. Finish this statement, “If I had the time I would….”?

Not sure, since I actually have a lot of time, but don't use it wisely. I should change the statement to say..."If I had a ton of determination, or is it willpower, or maybe it's focus, I would...


Now I bet you are wondering what I'm going to say now aren't you? Well let's see if I had all that I would write a book, and finish school.


16. Do you eat the stems on broccoli?

Absolutely NOT! They're icky.


17. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?

Since I already do that, here's a run down of the color choices for the next 3 months (that's how long it lasts), Blond on top, hot pink below, 2 different purples below that, and dark brown underneath, and in the back. Otherwise known as Rainbow Bright.


18. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in?

Oh my gosh, we could be here all day. Oh well here goes...Macon, San Diego, Cupertino, Sunnyvale, Mountain View, Milpitas, San Jose, El Granada ... There are more, but really, I'm sure you're bored by now.


19. Favorite sports to watch?

I don't.


20. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you?

No one sent this to me. I stole it. Sort of. But I got this from Lady Banana's site, who is really cool, and if you want to read a good, and entertaining blog head over here.


21. What’s under your bed?

Cats and I think handcuffs. Kidding about the handcuffs. I think.


22. Would you like to be born as yourself again?

I think so, but I would want a flatter stomach, different jaw structure so I don't look like a horse or ape when smiling, and I would do a few things differently.


23. Morning person, or night owl?

Given my propensity for staying up til 2 or 3, I'd say night owl. Or I suppose I could be considered a morning person. Very early morning that is.

24. Over easy, or sunny side up?

Scrambled!

25. Favorite place to relax?

In my pool or creek, on the couch with my laptop, or bed. Oh wait, just one place?


26. Favorite pie?

Banana Cream or make that chocolate cream or Boston Cream or...

27. Favorite ice cream flavor?

First of all, how the heck do I pick just one? Baskin Robbins alone has over 31 flavors. Considering ice cream is probably my favorite dessert, picking one flavor is asking a lot! I can't even do that when I order it. I always get two flavors. Ugh. Okay. ONE of my favorites is Chocolate and Peanut Butter. Delish!

28. Of all the people you tagged this to, who’s most likely to respond first?
Since I wasn't tagged in the first place, I don't feel I should tag someone else..so I'll do what Lady Banana did, and whoever wants to take this tag can...Enjoy!


3 comments:

Michael C said...

Well now I finally feel like I know you!!!!!!!!! ;-)

Good answer on the scrambled eggs. That's really the only reason the egg was invented. Or was it the chicken that was invented first??

Great answers!! This was very fun for me to read.

Michele said...

Ladybanana- You are very welcome! Glad you enjoyed it!

Anonymous said...

Not sure why, but I find it funny you read 'Fine Cooking' in the bathroom...